MOD Quiz

So Getting a great Experience Of My (So Called) First General quiz THE MOD QUIZ 2011 . The Story Starts Off By Seeing the Face Of Our Favorite Teacher Mrs Suman(Discipline Incharge) Scolding Mayank about his Shoes (And We All Could Not Stop Laughing in our minds)Then We Played Football In the Morning And I Scored  Two goals (Thinking I Was Having my Luck :P) Then We All Moved Into the Bus . The Bus Had A Great Questionnaire Round , Everyone There Was Discussing Questions (Though I Thought I knew Some Answers But My guesses Went Wrong) .

After Reaching the School  , We Walked Inside Their Auditorium . Seeing The Faces Of All The Participants made Me A Bit nervous .Then We All Were Dispersed . The Quiz Master Mr . Mukherjee (Known As The toughest Quiz Master ) Started Off With the Written prelims Of The General Quiz .We Made Our Best Attempt To the Questions And Were Thinking To Reach The Podium Atleast .Then We Started Of With the  MELAS Quiz . As per Our Thinking We Thought We Attempted better the MELAS Quiz But The Thing turned Out To Be Just The Opposite. The Bad Thing Was Out Of Four Teams Only 1 From our School Qualified that Was "V For Vaheguru" (And Guyz I really loved That Name ) This Team Consisted Of The Bestest Quizzers Of Our School Arnav , Shashwat bhayiya , Apratim And Roshan .

The Real Thing Started Off On the Podium I Was Gazing At Mr. Mukherjee  As He Was Framing Questions (Emphasising On the Words "WITH WHICH") . Visuals Were Cracked Well By our Team And They All Did A Great Work .At The End They Qualified For The Finals . We All Were happy For them .As They Made Our School Proud 

Next Day They Just Went in Made A Superbly Amazing Performance and Won the First Position And Gain "RESPECT" .

At The End I Must Summarize THE HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF :D 

NEW ERA DID IT AGAIN !!



Leave a Reply