Retro's back?


2 years ago when my mom asked me to wear a flashy pink, I would detest the simple idea of it. Yet, now, I crave for the brightest of neon. The fashion of the 80's is back. And there is no denying it. With crazy yellows and blasting blues, save the polka dots, it's all around the 'f streets'.
While the clothing has changed it's cuts as well, so have the shades. A matching one with every piece of dress you wear.
Whether it's the classy black and white, or the attractive red and blue. It's not the face cut anymore but the cut of the glasses you're wearing. From the sophisticated and sleek frameless shades we're back to the large and wide frame shades that I saw my dad wearing in black and white photographs.
And it looks funky. The edge to it comes when you get to wear it indoors. Honestly, they're not to protect yourself from the sun anymore, but to flaunt your bit of extra quotient.
Who knows what winter might bring? So let em rule your accessory range till the monsoon bades goodbye!

Leave a Reply