Amidst the grandeur

Well well its late to talk about my vacations , but anyways I SIMPLY CANT stop myself .
A lil sneak peak at my trip:
I left Delhi on 28th and it was the beginning of some of the best days of my life. For the next five days, I visited Darjeeling , Gangtok and Pelling . Breathtaking beauty, the lush greenery , the sky bathed in hues of violet and blue and the gushing water left me *in a trance.*
In the tranquility of these mountains, I discovered a photographer’s passion. Dawning a hat , with simply the cell in my hand , I took off on a captivating journey, capturing nature in its grandest form ! Walking no longer tired me . Everything appeared beautifully different and exhilarating !
“ You’ve got to push yourself harder. You’ve got to start looking for pictures nobody else could take. You’ve got to take the tools you have and probe deeper”
William Albert Allard

The hesitant rays of the early morning sun paint these peaks in pale gold.











Pictures speak a thousand words, and I have clicked so many .. Have I spoken too much ??!!

Leave a Reply