Half Of Me!


Half Of Me!



I’ve been roaming in a family function all around,
Where again those faces I found,
Half of them, God! Their smile is so elastic!
The other half behaving so sarcastic!
Found kids not even half my age,
I’m so bored at this marriage!
Half a mile you won’t walk,
When relatives gather around to talk,
How could I find any of my friends?
They don’t even leave me for half a second!
Empty is my mind, empty is my soul-
Now, go and fill up salad half a bowl.
God! So much makeup can’t see half your face,
Wonder what I’m doing at this boring place!
There are people good enough,
About them mom knows a’ lot of stuff,
But I don’t even remember half a thing,
How can you expect my recognizing?
Can listen to music or can read half a book,
But only if for that I don’t get even half of those awkward looks!
Can’t see a person half a decent,
I wish I was still an infant,
Then I wouldn’t had to stay up late,
Oh this place I totally hate!
God! Why am I up to so under reacting,
Maybe ‘coz I can’t tolerate them over reacting,
This dullness has split up half of me,
Oh I wish I could be myself like always buzzing like a bee,
Wish everyone was like I want them to be,
Wish this place was just half of me!


                                   Thank you




Leave a Reply