THE THREE ADI’S



Do you even come across a situation when you have friends with similar names???? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE TO TALK TO ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME… :o :o
CONFUSION!  CONFUSION!  CONFUSION!
Everywhere...!!
What do you do then??? :D
How to avoid the ciaos ??? :O
How to refer to each one of them differently ??

The same thing happened with me when I was came across “THE THREE ADI’S”
Initially it was a mess talking to them as all of them had similar names .. :P
And every time I had to answer a very frequently asked question … which was
WHICH ADI YOU ARE TALKING TO ??
And when I called out there names each one of them used to reply :D
So to avoid the confusion and mess I gave them new names ……Which were :P


ADI -PART 1
ADI -PART 2
ADI -PART 3
AND THUS, EVERYONE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Lolzz !
THE END  :) :)

Leave a Reply